Thursday, November 13, 2008

This list will be never-ending.

My goals:

            Feel fulfilled on the amount of the world I've seen

            Document my life in the form of photographs

            Always be a joke telling kind of woman

            *CLICHÉ ALERT* Make a difference

            Learn what love is

            Convince someone arranged marriage isn't crazy

            Live an I Love Lucy type life

            Look into the eyes of someone and see Jesus

            Have an epic book collection

            Have a porch swing when I have a house

            Always have Jesus time with someone

            Dance the funky chicken on my 75th wedding anniversary

           

            

5 comments:

Lauren said...

SO in order to live an I Love Lucy kind of life these things must occur:

1) you must marry a feisty Mexican man (talk to Samantha, those are her people)

2) you must find some other couple to share all your life's adventures with. (I can hopefully one day be of help with that)

I am sure there is more, which I will think of and subsequently post, but I am just laying those out for now ; )

Talene said...

First off, it would be cuban. Someone needs to watch more I love Lucy, but FEAR NOT. I have two seasons, and lucky for you we will together so they are never more than 10 feet away. Second, I'm glad you pointed this out. You will have to arrange a marriage for me that is conducive to this.

Thank you very much.

Sean Peavy said...

1. i think you wrote this before our discussion on arranged marriage, so therefore i feel an update is appropriate ;)

2. i like that you said "learn what love is" :)

Talene said...

1.) Done.
2.) :)

Gabriel Allen said...

Pff...It's not that hard to answer what love is.


God is love.