Monday, November 10, 2008

The Most Unconventional Christmas Story Ever brought to you by Talene Dinkjian

Ironically, it's also my life story.

So this year should be interesting. With my mom's new job and terrible working hours I don't think I'm going to have the regular Christmas complete with family and all that jazz, but I've decided to get my Christmas fix elsewhere. So it will be my pleasure to awkwardly push myself on to anyone and everyone else's house over the month break we have, and spend some time with other people and their families. You know, it's almost like another case study (since apparently I'm into those lately). I get to see how other people spend the month of December and possibly January as well. Unfortunately, I'm not as blunt as I would like, so I'm going to be terrible at impolitely asking for some Christmas lovin'. So if you feel inclined let's do something. I'm also all for Christmas parties (I already have an ugly Christmas sweater that I love that I spent eight bucks and have only worn once. It's a lovely shade of red and has felt-type snowmen sewn on. Perfect for a woman at the age of ninety, or nineteen). I can't very well offer up my house to host them, but I live next door to a church so maybe that can be our venue, haha.

STORY BREAK

 

Okay, so I had this on hold as I sat on some babies and during this time I went and stalked Erika's blog. This was out of control how much it related to what I had been writing previously. Watch this, please.

 


Now let's all think about this and go from there. I'm inspired. 

No comments: